Warrington Ramblers coach
HOW TO BOOK AND PAY FOR A SUNDAY COACH WALK
ALL COACH PLACES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
FIRST TIME TRAVELLERS must ring the booking line so that we can explain the requirements and answer any queries.
The coach booking number is 07756 865385
and is only manned between 4pm and 7pm
on Tuesday and Thursday.
Cancellations can be made by text, but money will not be refunded if the cancellation is made after Tuesday before Sunday's walk.
Voicemails will not be accepted
PAYMENT: The cost of a trip is £11 if paid by the Tuesday before the walk, and £14 after that.
Payment may be made by cash or cheque on the coach for future walks.
Payment may also be made in person by cheque made payable to Ramblers or Ramblers Warrington Group, or by cash in an envelope to:Chris Roxby, Treasurer, 1 Landseer Avenue, Warrington WA4 6DH.
Any payment should be clearly labelled with walk date, venue and name(s).
ON LINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Please see the full coach programme below.
- Click on the link below and fill in the form with your details, number of seats, pick-up point etc.
- You may book up to three walks on this form
- Choose your payment option and tick the relevant box if you require bank details or the treasurer's address
- Submit the form and complete the verification feature (this must be completed)
- You will receive an automated copy of your submission. This is NOT a confirmation of reservation
- Make your payment (ensure you put your name as a reference). Your seat will only be confirmed (by email )when payment has been received.
- This is not an automated system and bank transfer payments can often take up to 2 days to appear in our account, so please be patient.
Book online by clicking here
|DATE||VENUE||STOCKTON HEATH||ST JAMES CHURCH||KINGSWAY LIGHTS||WOOLSTON SCHOOL||PADGATE STN||CULCHETH||RETURN DEPART TIME||Full?|
|28 April||Newby Bridge||08:00||08:05||08:10||08:13||08:15||08:30||18.00|
|26 May||Pateley Bridge||08:00||08:05||08:10||08:13||08:15||08:30||18.00|
|9 June||Ashford in the Water||08:30||08:25||08:20||08:15||08:13||08:00||18.00|
Warrington Ramblers Map Library
Pauline Jones holds a Map Library for the Warrington group and leaders can borrow maps by prior arrangement. Pauline can be contacted on 01925 454080.
|Coach walk leaders
If you would like to volunteer to lead a walk, contact Charlie Clarke by clicking here
|3 February||Ramsbottom||Charlie Clarke||Dave Treble||George Dale||17.00|
|17 February||Meerbrook||John Kummer||Ken Taylor||Linda Forman||17.00|
|3 March||Chipping||Steve McCandless||Colin Williams||17.00|
|17 March||Tideswell||Colin Williams||17.00|
|31 March||Staveley||John Kummer||Linda Forman||18.00|
|14 April||Conwy||John Kummer||Peter Houghton||Julie Johnston||18.00|
|28 April||Newby Bridge||Linda Forman||18.00|
|26 May||Pateley Bridge||Charlie Clarke||Sue Richardson||18.00|
|9 June||Ashford in the Water||Dave Treble||Linda Forman||18.00|
|23 June||Dufton||Charlie Clarke||Ernie Knagg||18.00|
See below for Group contacts - click on the blue text to email each of them
Group Secretary - Sue Richardson 01925 212027
Coach Booking Line 07756 865385
Membership Secretary - Linda Forman
Social Secretary - Vicky Roxby
Group Footpaths Officer - Roger Lamming 01925 766828
Area Walks Programme Coordinator - Steve Sanderson
The Ramblers' Association - Working for Walkers